Question for the SWA or other Orlando guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FutureTEDpilot

What hotel do you all use in MCO? I need a hotel with a crew rate and a place to leave my car for a couple of days, too lazy to buy another MCO parking pass and since I am unemployed probably coudn't get one, so my thinking is stay at a hotel the night beofore me flight and it will wash with not having to spend $$ on parking.

Thx's in advance!

AirTran uses the LaQuinta on the north side of the Airport if you really need a hotel. Nice place, free chow for breakfast.

I usually commute from TPA, but on a few trips with MCO long overnights, I've parked at the Thrifty Car Rental parking lot behind the Crowne Plaza. They give an Airline discount rate of $5.00 a day. The lot is fenced and buses run all night. For me, I'd rather spend a few bucks and not worry about it.

Good luck

Hey R, I mean "future ted". A lot of guys use the holiday inn just north of the airport on 436. In the past they were cool to parking there as long as you tipped the van driver.

Any leads yet? Did you get my email reply to you? Looks like I will be joining you at the FL unemployment office soon...

Cheers,

Ralphie

Latest resources

Back