Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for Republic/Chautauqua dispatch...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok.. just for the record.. this thread can easily get out of control and violate the FI TOS... keep it inside the lines folks..

The problem with Flightinfo.com is that there are too many people like "BartSimpson" (very original btw....lame) and "ABC123" who turn posts like mine into an excuse to slander, rip, and call people names that I bet they would never otherwise say to that person's face when they're not protected and hidden by the cover of being some anonymous person on a forum.

"BartSimpson"....you don't know me....you don't know my story....so don't even attempt to characterize me when you know absolutely jack......tool!
And so what "ABC123".....you gave this thread to your boss? So what? What is he/she going to do about a thread started by someone who doesn't even work for the company? He/she honestly has time in their day for something like that? I can probably already predict the reaction from your boss....(boss looking at letter....then looking at you)....."ummm, so?"

You've already admitted that you're going to try and make a work environment in which my friend possibly gets teased and harrassed? All you're setting yourself up for is a potential lawsuit in the workplace for slander, libel, and harrassment. Be my guest, keep it up.

The problem with Flightinfo.com is that there are too many people like "BartSimpson" (very original btw....lame) and "ABC123" who turn posts like mine into an excuse to slander, rip, and call people names that I bet they would never otherwise say to that person's face when they're not protected and hidden by the cover of being some anonymous person on a forum.
Congratulations on your recent discovery of a little place called "The Internet".

"BartSimpson"....you don't know me....you don't know my story....so don't even attempt to characterize me when you know absolutely jack......tool!
Ummm, I hate to break it to you, but you have shared and, thus, many have chronicled your short career as a dispatcher. Not only that, but many of us have offered suggestions and advice for your career over the time you have posted in this forum, only for you to second-guess and talk down upon those with many more years of experience.

And so what "ABC123".....you gave this thread to your boss? So what? What is he/she going to do about a thread started by someone who doesn't even work for the company? He/she honestly has time in their day for something like that? I can probably already predict the reaction from your boss....(boss looking at letter....then looking at you)....."ummm, so?"
You grossly underestimate the level to which some things said in these forums go and the how much some directors and managers are trying to keep things that raise questions about the safety and efficiency of their operation off of public forums.

You've already admitted that you're going to try and make a work environment in which my friend possibly gets teased and harrassed? All you're setting yourself up for is a potential lawsuit in the workplace for slander, libel, and harrassment. Be my guest, keep it up.
It sounds like your friend has more problems than just general harassment. Let us not forget, you started this thread and you continue to dig the hole deeper for someone who didn't ask to be involved in any of this.

Sorry, dude...I just can't side with you here. You're coming across as childish and unprofessional. I expect that kind of behaviour from the pilots over in the Regionals forum, but not from the group that tends to post in this particular corner of FlightInfo.

LMAO...your friend??? And you posted on here

Sounded to me your friend was whining at his own incompentence and using the aircraft systems question has an excuse, that they did not study or pay attention during training

Sounds to me like your friend has no sense of humor either...better find one fast

Sorry, dude...I just can't side with you here. You're coming across as childish and unprofessional. I expect that kind of behaviour from the pilots over in the Regionals forum, but not from the group that tends to post in this particular corner of FlightInfo.[/QUOTE]

Behaviour??? Been to London a few too many times J? :beer:

I come across as childish and unprofessional compared with say people who call me a "tool" and people who admit they are going to use my post to harass someone in the workplace? Ummm, ok....you certainly have your head in the right place.

Congratulations on your recent discovery of a little place called "The Internet".

Ummm, I hate to break it to you, but you have shared and, thus, many have chronicled your short career as a dispatcher. Not only that, but many of us have offered suggestions and advice for your career over the time you have posted in this forum, only for you to second-guess and talk down upon those with many more years of experience.

You grossly underestimate the level to which some things said in these forums go and the how much some directors and managers are trying to keep things that raise questions about the safety and efficiency of their operation off of public forums.

It sounds like your friend has more problems than just general harassment. Let us not forget, you started this thread and you continue to dig the hole deeper for someone who didn't ask to be involved in any of this.

Sorry, dude...I just can't side with you here. You're coming across as childish and unprofessional. I expect that kind of behaviour from the pilots over in the Regionals forum, but not from the group that tends to post in this particular corner of FlightInfo.

Behaviour??? Been to London a few too many times J? :beer:[/QUOTE]

Force of habit. Stupid, stupid habit. Glad to see you're still alive...

I'm done with this thread. I've been diplomatic and this kid will never get it.

Latest resources

Back