Question for MESA pilots and employees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

your_dreamguy

I was thinking of purchasing some stock in MESA. When I was doing research, an article headline appeared about MESA ceasing operations in April 2010. I am assuming the article meant MESA was ceasing United Express operations or another operation in April 2010 but DID NOT mean that MESA was ceasing operations completely, i.e. going out of business in April 2010. Could you guys please clarify?
Thx.

i was thinking of purchasing some stock in mesa. When i was doing research, an article headline appeared about mesa ceasing operations in april 2010. I am assuming the article meant mesa was ceasing united express operations or another operation in april 2010 but did not mean that mesa was ceasing operations completely, i.e. Going out of business in april 2010. Could you guys please clarify?
Thx.

If you are actually insane enough to consider purchasing one cent of Mesa stock at this point, there is nothing we normal people can do to help you.....
-Condolences

I swear if I had a nickel for every idiot employed in the airline business, (rampers, gate agents, pilots, f/a's etc..) that i've heard discuss buying MESA stock I'd have like.. well like 5 bucks. I've overheard some of the biggest morons I've had the misfortune of knowing thus far throwing around their MESA stock ownership as if it were something to be impressed by.

I'm relatively convinced that the ONLY shareholders left at MESA are airline employees, who somehow think that they're gonna make a mint on a penny stock.

Let me give you all some help: Educate yourselves on the market, I mean really educate yourselves (i.e. take several months, maybe a couple years - read some books) before you go throwing your hard earned money into MESA. Really. There are people out there making crap tons of money off suckers that think they can just jump in and invest. If you are still convinced that you know what you're doing anyway, well then as the previous poster stated theres not much we can do to help you.

buying Mesa is not investing...it's speculating. Which is fine as a small part of a balanced well diversified, well researched portfolio.

Latest resources

Back