Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for CVG Comair folks... (no, not related to the furlough)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
People who can, do. People who can't get management jobs and take the credit. You're right, it's not a conspiracy, it's just the way it is.

Hey, I was just watching Red Eye on the FNC and there was some headline about Belgium getting their first Boeing 727. The headline was totally meant to be a joke, but what interested me was the video clip used to supplement it. It was a video clip clearly from the CVG ramp (C-concourse in the background) of several people in plain clothes tugging a Comair 50-seat CRJ across the ramp with a rope tied to the nose wheel. It looked like one of those strong man competitions where they pull a truck.

Does anybody know what this is all about? Was it like a publicity stunt, fundraiser, or something?

The crew had taxied to the wrong runway, they are being pulled to the correct one!

You guys need to get over yourselves. We been pulling jets (and prop planes before them) across the ramp to raise money long before you graduated from high school.

Sorry. No conspiracy here.

Move along.

I don't understand your point (unless it was to communicate that you're really old). Who said there was a conspiracy?

I don't understand your point (unless it was to communicate that you're really old). Who said there was a conspiracy?

The comment was in response to posts numbers 7 and 8.

Now get back into the tool shed...that's where tools are usually kept.

The comment was in response to posts numbers 7 and 8.

Now get back into the tool shed...that's where tools are usually kept.

I'm reminded of that saying that goes something like "Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded."

That's the end of my current, and future conversations with you. You are not worthy of my energy.

You guys need to get over yourselves. We been pulling jets (and prop planes before them) across the ramp to raise money long before you graduated from high school.

Sorry. No conspiracy here.

Move along.

Oh, we been sorry. I'd rather be from the tool shed than the SPED shed.

I got over myself. Much better now. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back