Question for AMF PDX pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ESF also flies the 99...

And what the HECK is a Golgothan? Isn't that where He-Man lives or something? Sorry, I'm a young pup.

Buff,
No. They handed me the type when I accepted the job offer. Now the question remains. Who will use their type sooner? You or I? ;)

Citabria,
How do you expect to upgrade to Master of the Brozilla when you don't have proper knowledge of He-Man and The Masters of the Universe? You just made Skeletor's sh*t list. The Golgothan was the poop demon summoned to attack the last scion and Jay and Silent Bob in the movie Dogma. With that in mind it is what I have dubbed my half beagle half weiner fecal factory of a dog. We also refer to him as the beiner.

I'm laughing so hard I don't even know where to begin... :laugh:

First of all, I was 3 years old when He-Man and the Masters of the Universe was canceled. I only barely caught the reruns on Cartoon Network a year or so ago... Not all of us are old enough farts to impress others with our "gee whiz" He-Man knowledge. Now, I do remember a "Gargamel"... Smurfs I think. Somewhat easy to confuse with Golgathon or Castle Grayskull. :confused:

As for your dog... Something like this?

http://www.wienerdogrescue.com/images/chomper.jpg

Last edited:
Close, but he's blonde and if he isn't stuffing his face he's using it to grimace while he takes a grumpy.

Jet Stuff

You have mail! (Ding, Ding, Ding)

TransMach

Do I know "Bank Bag"? I don't think I ever heard that story... At least it was a 402 where he could get a hold of a bank bag and not a Chieftain with that stupid wall in the way.

ESF did you skip the 99 and go straight to the Metro?

No, I flew the 99 for awhile and will stay qualified in it.

Last edited:
I'm laughing so hard I don't even know where to begin... :laugh:

First of all, I was 3 years old when He-Man and the Masters of the Universe was canceled. I only barely caught the reruns on Cartoon Network a year or so ago... Not all of us are old enough farts to impress others with our "gee whiz" He-Man knowledge. Now, I do remember a "Gargamel"... Smurfs I think.

And some of us are too d*** OLD to have watched He-Man. lol

You AMF PDX types are in luck that Gary got rid of the Caravans you had, I spent years out of PDX in the van and it handles like crap in the wind. I would take the Navajo, 99, 402, low wing any day. Fact is I hear some vans were damaged in PDX yesterday, no details, anyone hear the same?

The best thing to do with a Caravan is use it for target practice!

As for the PDX WX, typical PDX ATC, delay, delay, delay!

With the exception of a couple of controllers, PDX ATC rivals PHX for incompetence!

The best thing to do with a Caravan is use it for target practice!

As for the PDX WX, typical PDX ATC, delay, delay, delay!

With the exception of a couple of controllers, PDX ATC rivals PHX for incompetence!

Next time I should take after you and completely bypass all of the useless incompotence and deviate to more hospitable soil, alabeit the thought of staying in that dump of a hotel at night makes me cringe. I usualy don't pack thinking i'm going to stay in the ghetto on day trips, you know knives, guns, and a midget to stand guard. :uzi:

Latest resources

Back