• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for AAI Guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Polyester blue blazers, long sleeves, hats = A-Holes. (A very rare exception or two.)

Sweaters = fancy stepper

And we roll black leather. You AT guys need to burn your UPS "Leathers" and hats as soon as feasible. : )

We have winners.

There is a guy in PHX who wears a long sleeve shirt in the summer (which I can understand if you are protecting your skin from the summer sun), but then puts the cockpit on 1 Kelvin. I flew with him for a month, I don't think we had any conversation outside of checklists. I think he got the idea when I brought my leather jacket and wore it in the cockpit. :) 115 degrees and I'm carrying a leather jacket; I don't bring it in the winter!
Sounds like a buddy of mine, a great guy.

He has full-sleeve tattoos and is required to wear long-sleeves.

He's a big guy, ex-college football player, and keeps the cockpits pretty cold.

Just sayin' sometimes there's a story. ;)

On a positive note, just talked to the CPO's assistant, sometime this week we're going to get a memo that the hats are optional, even with the winter coats. Glad I don't have to buy a hat! :D

Well there you go. It's official. The merger is a go. DOJ approval is a cake walk compared to getting Airtran management to approve no hats with blazers or leather jackets. Since the merger's a go they are getting a jump by standardizing hat wearing policies with SWA.

And we roll black leather. You AT guys need to burn your UPS "Leathers" and hats as soon as feasible. : )

My hat been history for a while and I'm just looking for a reason to burn the brown bomber.

I finally gave in and ordered a leather jacket a few weeks ago. Naturally, news of the merger immediately broke. I therefore take all credit for the deal.

Latest resources

Back