question for AA pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

patriot

I work for Atlantic Coast Airlines and I was wondering what your jumpseat policy is for International flights. Thanks for your information.

Where do you plan to go? Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, and Hawaii are not considered international as far as jumpseats are concerned. To answer your question only AS, CO, DL, NW, UA, US and FedEx are on our international jumpseat list. Sorry.

thanks

thanks for the info. I am trying to get to San Jose Costa Rica and have been having trouble. I appreciate the info though.

Try TACA or COPA out of Miami. Usually they will take you but I am not sure of their jumpseat policy after 911.

I'd say try Sun Country, but......
Perhaps you can find out who is servicing their HMMTF/Mark Travel contract to Costa Rica (if they still are doing it). Imagine it is ATA or Champion.

Dont know the latest with Continental, but a few years back, "officially" you had to be on the International Jumpseat list, but EWR/IAH were usually cool about letting you on, and letting the captain be the judge. Be ready to spend a little extra time in SJ, and worst case, you might have to buy a ticket home. I never had to, but was afraid it could happen.

good luck.

Latest resources

Back