• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for 737 NG Drivers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
go to smartcockpit.com... pretty much says in NOTE: compression of any gear strut causes flight spoilers to deploy...compression of RM LG Strut causes ground spoilers to deploy... irrespective of the conditions although they are outlined..

Drop down, I would think, if they lost HYD pressure. I am not a seven three pilot though.

I tend to agree with you, but I keep hearing that on the 73 they need pressure to come down as well. I looked on smartcockpit, but found nothing there to indicate one way or the other.

i'm not a mechanic, but when you advance either thrust lever after weight on wheels, they stowe. I would think an accumulator has pressure sufficient enough to keep them up regardless of a potential failed Hyd A. this if course to me is a safety thing in case you elected to go around once you landed.

i'm not a mechanic, but when you advance either thrust lever after weight on wheels, they stowe. I would think an accumulator has pressure sufficient enough to keep them up regardless of a potential failed Hyd A. this if course to me is a safety thing in case you elected to go around once you landed.

No "up" accumulator....

With failed hydraulics they will streamline. Which I have heard in flight will cause them to "float" a little above the stowed position.

Latest resources

Back