• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

question for 19 Mar SWA interview grp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed on Mar 19 w/type. The only activity that I have heard about is one of my references have been called. There has not been any other background started yet. But got very good news from my reference. So I am still waiting and wondering. Hoping I guess is a better word
Jmw;)

Three Business Days unlit the DB

This will be the longest 6-weeks of my life! Any of you guys and gals waiting on the 24 April DB have any additional activity?

I interviewed on march 18th. had all my references contacted two weeks later, thats the only activity though. Just waiting. Any one else from the 18th.

Sweating Hard!!!

I interviewed Mar 7 and had some LOR's checked on the following week. Nothing other than that. No records requests from the FAA or previous employeers.

A friend who has not been at SWA for a year yet, said no calls were made to his letter of rec writers. Obviously he was still hired, so I really think it is too hard to read these tea leaves.

Hang in there, we are all nervous. Heck, I have now power washed and stained my deck; put up wall paper in one room; mowed, fertlized; changed diapers; read stories; changed oil in a couple cars; cut down 3 dead trees (with 4 more to go) and a few other things that I can't remember right now, and that was all before lunch!

But it did help some of the time go by.

HOPE WE ALL HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS AND HEAR IT SOON!!!

GOOD LUCK

Interviewed 20 Mar w/ type. LOR's have been called. Like the rest the wait is excruciating. Hope we all get good news soon.

I interviewed 20 March. References were called about 2 weeks after. No urinalysis scheduled yet. However, I'm overseas with the Reserves right now so I might've missed the call?

Good luck everyone on 24 April.

Latest resources

Back