• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question about fuss over furloughing...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, the next time you think furloughing is bad, just think of me and the situation and be happy you have a flying job. I'm serious, I would like to be in your shoes. If you're furloughed you can get another job and make money that way. It's not like it's the worst.

Thanks buddy... Be careful on those stalls. Lay off the pills and Embry Riddle.

that is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen on here.

job security? you're an idiot. independence air furloughed me. I dont think they will be calling me back

EDIT: nevermind, he's an ASA guy, so its a joke. not funny tho. still an idiot

Last edited:
Right. And after getting beat up at a regional, and if you want to move to a major, you can get furloughed for 6 years and counting like almost 2000 at AA are.

Well, if this retard really is ASA, perhaps this little nugget will get that first spark of a thought going.....When I left ASA the Cobra to cover just my son (not me or my wife) was $560 per month. Or, to put it in your terms, it's a little like not being able to crash on the couch at mommy and daddies house anymore and having them take the Mobile card away....but with responsibility too.
Other than that though, truly spot on idiocy. Kudos!

-Blucher

Cobra for my family was $1250 per month. You get furloughed, have zero income, are looking for a job, and are supposed to be able to afford cobra and be thankful for "the ultimate in job security".

CONFIG DUMBASS.

Mod Input:

JDRE.... hook, line, sinker.... your banned. We don't need the flame bait, and most of your posts / topics are.

Welll, flame is one thing...

Makin' fun of guys who are out of a job, something else. Usually it's quite entertaining to watch this guy torque people up, but not so much this time...

Latest resources

Back