• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question about flowthrough at Compass

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If NWA was serious about this flow through, new hire Compass pilots would get the NWA senority number first day of class. This is a simple ploy to get high time qualified people right away. Afterall pilots with 8 plus years are leaving mesaba to go there. Also lots of Air Wisconsin pilots who live in Appleton and tired of commuting.

This is my take on the future of Compass. XJ is working the dispatch, maintance and, ground work for Compass. Which I think puts Compass in a good position to be spun off before XJ. If NWA was to sell XJ, who would do all that work for Compass, and look at the cost NWA would take on getting all of those items started on there own. Bottom line it would cut into there profits when they are sold. That is why everybody was saying Compass would never happen because of the cost of starting an airline. My bet is Brian Bedford will buy them, and say goodbye to the flowthrough.

XJ is NOT working Compass Dispatch, they have their own.
XJ is not working Compass MX, they have their own.
Ground on the CRJ is being worked by Xj, but with the E-175 will be worked by NWA mainline.

Latest resources

Back