Question About ERJ Wing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bayoubandit said:
I dunno DK. I remember sitting in ATR school with Clem and his stick pointer over his shoulder talking about the DC BTC PB like there was no tomorrow.

Yeah, those FSI guys can tell you about all the nuts and bolts, and how many rivets are in the airplane, but they probably couldn't fly their way out of a wet paper sack.

They're like feds... they can play airplane trivia but can do little else but to bust the cojones of the guys who fly.

No kidding.
Remember the guy who put a hole in the wall with the sim at FSI. Must have been some pretty aggressive flying.

bayoubandit said:
I dunno DK. I remember sitting in ATR school with Clem and his stick pointer over his shoulder talking about the DC BTC PB like there was no tomorrow.

Didn't have much else to do but listen since Elaine had already eaten all the donuts.

I never had Clem for the ATR. My instructor was much more cute!

Clem had something like 15 years teaching the ATR. I think that eyes closed thing with the poster was nothing more than a neat little Parlor trick. He only did it to inflate his already over-inflated ego. I am sure that he practiced a few months at home before he tried it on his students.

I was always amazed how people thought he was the smartest guy in the world when it came to the ATR. I would always repsond. "Well he has been teaching systems on this thing since it was made. If he didn't know every nut and bolt on the airplane then there would be a problem."

I found him to be a sub-par instructor and a condescending douche.

Last edited:
tin kicker said:
Bet you didn't call 'em that in your type Oral with Senior!

A buddy of mine did for his type in the airplane. Let's say the Major was not impressed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back