Q's for the ASA coalition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Muff-N-Man

Nice proposal guys, well thought out. But I want numbers. The company offered a pay increase already - 1.5%. How much better are you gonna do?
They offerred 1.60 per diem, how much you gonna get us? What kind of duty rigs, and are you going to say nothing less than SkyWest?
The long call/short call thing's been done.
What QOL improvements?
Why a signing bonus in lieu of back pay?

You get my point? The last company proposal offered everything you say your going to get (minus a bonus). How are you going to do better? And what is the minimum your going to accept?

The Jackson 5? You won't hear them on here. They even muzzled Joe Merchant Breiling until the election is over.

They're hoping to win on name recognition without having to give real numbers. They are running on the philosophy of "say whatever it takes to get elected, then do whatever you want once you're in".

Nice proposal guys, well thought out. But I want numbers. The company offered a pay increase already - 1.5%. How much better are you gonna do?
They offerred 1.60 per diem, how much you gonna get us? What kind of duty rigs, and are you going to say nothing less than SkyWest?
The long call/short call thing's been done.
What QOL improvements?
Why a signing bonus in lieu of back pay?

You get my point? The last company proposal offered everything you say your going to get (minus a bonus). How are you going to do better? And what is the minimum your going to accept?

With out scope (with Skywest, Inc.) nothing agreed to matters.

Question for the fab 4 opposition.

What are you going to do to get things moving and stop the transfer of airplanes to Skywest. Are you going to continue with the current strategy and if so, when will you get back to the table? What are you going to do to prevent our jobs from being transferred. I have spoken to 2 of the fab 4 and they are making job security priority number 1. What is the opposition saying besides personal attacks?

All the current MEC will tell you is "Stay The Course". Even GW has figured out that it's not working...

All the current MEC will tell you is "Stay The Course". Even GW has figured out that it's not working...

Sometimes "stay the course" isn't the best choice.

At a recent recurrent ground school, Dave N. was asked about this issue. Specifically, he was asked about the ALPA petition to the NMB requesting a release. He said he didn't expect the NMB to grant the request for a release. Then he was asked what is our next move is. His answer was "we don't know what the next move is". I like Dave, and I know he is trying, but to be honest that doesn't make me feel good about the current leadership.

I assume u are talking about the Fab 4 that Brian Wilson promoted?

I prefer to call them the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

But like Muff asked, how about something more than a pseudo toilet seat cover in my V-file with vague promises.

Last edited:
I prefer to call them the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

But like Muff asked, how about something more than a pseudo toilet seat cover in my V-file with vague promises.

What is the other side offering for our vote? Is the other side offering status quo and "stay the course"?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back