• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QOL at CS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be good if you could get an honest answer from some CS guys and not just the company shill, i.e. Chew-backhoe, Booger-gaurd, etc.

There are few of them around here and I hope that either they will respond in this thread or via a PM. I know one guy who enjoys it there and have met several others who who feel some areas are missing in the QOL area.

It would be good if you could get an honest answer from some CS guys and not just the company shill, i.e. Chew-backhoe, Booger-gaurd, etc.

There are few of them around here and I hope that either they will respond in this thread or via a PM. I know one guy who enjoys it there and have met several others who who feel some areas are missing in the QOL area.

Im a just a wee old line pilot who enjoys his job, why cant anyone just be happy about that? You guys just try and drag everyone down. Yeah, there are some growing pains at CS, but I have faith in them. Am I 100% happy? No, but who is. I have a awesome stable job that keeps food on my familys plate, and a roof over thier heads. Thats all I can ask for.

bla bla union crap, bla bla we gave you your raise, bla bla bla bla. Just be happy that we are all employed, and stfu.

Q of life at CS

Along the same lines, got a recent call from HR and am pondering the transition to CS. I currently live in a CS base Den (far away from a NJ base) commuting to IAD is killing me.

bla bla union crap, bla bla we gave you your raise, bla bla bla bla. Just be happy that we are all employed, and stfu.

Thats exactly why you are still doing crew rot at the FBO's. Because it's all bla bla bla and you just want to fly a jet. Notice how nobody else is doing crew rot? Notice how they just changed you QOL in the blink of an eye? Notice how you have no way of changing it?

Like I said before enjoy the fbo cookies. I've been there but we don't do that anymore thanks to FRDA

Frda?

Thats exactly why you are still doing crew rot at the FBO's. Because it's all bla bla bla and you just want to fly a jet. Notice how nobody else is doing crew rot? Notice how they just changed you QOL in the blink of an eye? Notice how you have no way of changing it?

Like I said before enjoy the fbo cookies. I've been there but we don't do that anymore thanks to FRDA

Freda? Who is Freda..is that Netjetwife?

:cartman:

I'm glad you are employed. I just hope that you and your co-workers can improve your QOL. As for unions, they can be good or bad: it depends on the support and involvement they get from those they represent.

As Diesel said, it's nice to not have to sit around in crew rot anymore and to be able to call in fatigued without regard for punitive retribution.

I have a awesome stable job that keeps food on my familys plate, and a roof over thier heads. Thats all I can ask for.

This is the VERY reason a UNION wouldn't do you any good. If everyone has the same mentality at CS then I would highly recommend you DON'T unionize because without strong internal support, a union is a waste of time, effort and money. Just sit on our coat-tails and enjoy the ride :nuts:.

Life is good. Still growing, pay is good, bennies are getting better. 3 years here and still having a great time. Its nice to be a "smaller" company, it really feels like you know everyone...gives you that crew lounge feeling that I miss. Though I wouldnt trade my frac job for an airline anyday, im hooked on the 7/7 lifestyle and the 25 or so places around the country I can live.

VOMIT, VOMIT, VOMIT

Latest resources

Back