• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QOL at CS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uhhhh its spelled FRDA and since you don't have it you wouldn't understand.

I'm think CS will be leaps and bounds better then where I'm at now and looking forward 5 years as a CS capt living and working without commuting, 7 n 7 sechedual and making 100K sound a hell of alot better then where I'm headed now. I'm going to give it my best shot wish me luck.

I'm think CS will be leaps and bounds better then where I'm at now and looking forward 5 years as a CS capt living and working without commuting, 7 n 7 sechedual and making 100K sound a hell of alot better then where I'm headed now. I'm going to give it my best shot wish me luck.

Good luck. If they offer you a choice of aircraft (may not happen) and the Sovereign is taken, select the CJ3 - now that's an impressive aircraft. I got a good look at one recently and I was impressed - not the average CJ...

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck. If they offer you a choice of aircraft (may not happen) and the Sovereign is taken, select the CJ3 - now that's an impressive aircraft. I got a good look at one recently and I was impressed - not the average CJ...

But it's still a CJ...given a choice I can't imagine why anyone would pick it over an airplane with an APU, external lav and a stand-up cabin. Just my opinion though

Everything from pay to work rules to aircraft are better at NJ's.......
If you don't mind living in one of the 5 dumps they provide as bases.

CS has been good enough to me, upgraded in less than a year, good money, live exactly where i want...that's it. It's an easy job and then i go home. End of story.

My advice to those deciding where to go, if you want to make it a career, NJ is the better place right now for the above reasons.....Unless...you want to live in a particular city WITHOUT commuting, which is a huge part of QOL.

Also sitting around FBO's for hours on end with no plane or plan.

Don't forget managment being able to change at a "whim" your workrules.

There is a difference. Its night and day.

they are still doing it.

CS now steals all the lazyboys with no plane out front. NJ used to be king.

Oh well one crown i'm willing to give up.

Diesel said:
CS now steals all the lazyboys with no plane out front.

I use to flip the lazy boys over every other day down in CLT at Signature and collect all the change. I usually got a buck or two each week. It was enough for a .99 Jr Bacon at Wendy's.

Those were the days...... Freight Dogs Rule
(and long live Ram Air Freight and N4UT)

Latest resources

Back