• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Qatar Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A few years ago, Emirates pay was somewhere in the region of 80,000 to 100,000 US for a captain. Not much, but they gave you housing and an interest free car loan to get started. Dubai is very nice. But most people only last about 10 years over there. The airline is dominated by the British and they are very difficult to deal with sometimes.

It is not the USA and in the middle east you are hired to do the job and are treated as such. Dubai is better than most places over there though.

typhoonpilot said:
I just rode Delta back to the States.

My god, what a difference.

Nuff said.

Typhoonpilot

What exactly are you trying to say? Don't like it or was much nicer ride than Emer....?

Although it is unclear what he meant exactly--- I think I have a pretty good guess! I am not trying to flame anybody ( and I think Delta is one of the best airlines to work for) the flight attendants are much older, crabbier, uglier, and generally dont give a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**! I rode from SLC to Hawaii last week- over 6 hours with no meal service. Compare that to a flight several days later on Quantas that was only 42 minutes long and they did a full meal service. Not every one of Emirates FAs is a babe, but they have a pretty good ratio and they still have the word customer service in their vocabulary.

Yeah that makes sense! Meals are always favorable!

Latest resources

Back