Qatar Airways Pilot Recruitment Nework!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bull

I am just posting this add to help fellow pilots back home, if you have further questions please PM me. Good Luck!

Nework Marriot Hotel
Sep 23rd and Sep 24th

Flight Deck Crew Recruitment Drive New York!
Description

Strive for Excellence with One of the World's Fastest Growing Airlines! As the Middle East's only 5-star airline and one of the world's fastest growing carriers, Qatar Airways is dedicated to excellence and continuous improvement. We advocate cultural diversity, dynamism and career development! Be part of Qatar Airways and experience a high-flying career in our airline with a modern fleet of A300-600, A319/A320/A321, A330, A340 and B777 aircraft.

We are looking for First Officers and invite qualified candidates to become a part of the growing team at Qatar Airways:

First Officers (A300/ A320/ A330/ B777)

Requirements
· Total minimum hours 1000
· 500 hours on type operated by Qatar Airways
· Valid ICAO ATPL or frozen ICAO ATPL.(FAA ATP written is not acceptable)
· ICAO English Proficiency Level has to be endorsed on the license
· Below 50 years of age.

Type Rating Conversions
First officers without a rating on the aircraft types we fly must have the following minimum experience, A total of 2000 flying hours of which 500 hours shall be on jets and below 45 years of age.

First Officers with considerable experience on the Boeing aircraft (B767, B757 & B737NG) will be considered for a type-rating conversion on the B777.

Pilots given type-rating conversion will be required to sign service bond with the Company.

These positions carry all inclusive average monthly remuneration packages of US$ 9,900 (equivalent QAR 36,100) for First Officers inclusive of housing allowance. Other benefits include Meal allowances, School fee subsidy for children and Loss of License/Medical/Group Life Insurances. All remuneration is TAX FREE.

Send your resume to [email protected]

Arthur Rodrigues
Recruitment Officer
Qatar Airways
Tel : +974 5836256
Fax : + 974 4496314

They also have the 747-800 showing up next year. I've heard they are a good company to work for. Was in Qatar once and all I remember was a big sandstorm and the huge military operation there.

Guys I do work for this Airline and its not bad. You get paid on time nice equipment to fly, great destinations, good tax free salary. You pretty much take home around 7K to 8K as F/O a month, thats after paying your, housing, transportation, schooling, utlities, food. Direct captains get around 12K take home tax free. Only airline in the ME that hires non type rated pilots as direct captains from commuter airlines such as, comair, eagle, express jet, etc. we have many joined from CRJ left seat to A330 left seat. They have about 130 wide body jets on order for their future expansion and new state of the art airport is opening up in 2011. If you are a commuter airline F/O or Captain trying to make ends meet this place is great to gain heavy expirence and save up on retirement. If you need further assistance or have questions please PM me I will be more then happy to help fellow pilots , withought any commision :) lol Good Luck.

They have done most of hiring already for non type rated direct captains for this year. I think about 2000 jet pic and more then 6000 total time is what they have hired guys with. They might hire non type rated pilots next year and they might not this all depends on their in house upgrade.

How does the in house upgrade work, by seniority?

Latest resources

Back