• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Qatar Airways Pilot Recruitment Nework!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company won't let you commute... BS.. like at EK.
Enjoy the sand!

Hay maybe you can apply with Cathay and maybe they might hire you too, as cruise pilot for 3 years and you can be base in JFK. I am only trying to help fellow furlough pilots here who are looking for a decent job that pays well. You can't always have everything your way. So please save the sarcasum! Cheers.

Bull, did you say you were a CRJ pilot who got hired at Qatar as a Direct Entry Captain on the A330? Or were you FO first, and then upgraded? If so, how long did it take?

Hay maybe you can apply with Cathay and maybe they might hire you too, as cruise pilot for 3 years and you can be base in JFK. I am only trying to help fellow furlough pilots here who are looking for a decent job that pays well. You can't always have everything your way. So please save the sarcasum! Cheers.

A lot of us appreciate the info Bull. Keep posting.

Some of you were e-mailing me and asking about how you guys have not heard anything yet! I took the time off and visited H.R Department. He is saying some of the e-mails are coming back to him because address is blocked. Please make sure to check your junk box or unblock the filter. Thank You!

hi

got an invite for a pre assessement interview.

they are asking for a certified and stamped logbook, how do you get that and what do they mean by that?
also what can one expect during this interview, any gauge.

Thanks for the help?

hi

got an invite for a pre assessement interview.

they are asking for a certified and stamped logbook, how do you get that and what do they mean by that?
also what can one expect during this interview, any gauge.

Thanks for the help?

Certified logbook??? and stamped??? What for? return mail??

Latest resources

Back