Q-400 first class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

Anybody know if the Q-400 is offered with a first class configuration? If sp anyone in the know at CAL know if that is allowable under they scope?

Anybody know if the Q-400 is offered with a first class configuration? If sp anyone in the know at CAL know if that is allowable under they scope?

If you pay the money they will make it however you want it.

And yes, I heard a few European Carriers have First Class configs.

Correct, depends on the carrier wheter they want it with a first class section or not..... Nice bird, finally flew on one, I asked to see the flight deck, WOW, nice.....

I would REALLY like to fly one of these!

If only regionals were all TP fleets! Think of the fun we could all have in the Saab, ATR and Dash-8!!!

I would REALLY like to fly one of these!

If only regionals were all TP fleets! Think of the fun we could all have in the Saab, ATR and Dash-8!!!

And think of how many more mainline jobs there would be! People wouldn't be flying an EMB 170 for 23.00hr.

Agreed 100%

And think of how many more mainline jobs there would be! People wouldn't be flying an EMB 170 for 23.00hr.

Indubitably my friend!

Then we'd have somewhere to aspire to end up...again.

A couple of European airlines and Horizon will replace their RJ fleets with Q-400s, that says a lot about a turbo-prop....... Anybody know the MTOW, and range of the Q-400?? Can it do LGA-MIA????

They'd offer the airplane with a brass pole and disco lighting if someone would buy it.

At least the FA's wouldn't call up looking for change any more. Well OK most FAs would still have to call.

Latest resources

Back