• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Put this in the WTF file

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHQ can have CRP....and Lubbok, College Station, etc. Yeah, the commute might be tough to CRP.....Poor guys :-(

I was under the impression RAH only got 44 airplanes for CAL, XJT is losing 69, and the lift lost by the other 25 will be made up for by 737s at mainline...

Why do any of the Continental or XJT guys have anything against CHQ guys. It's not the pilots fault. It's managements fault. Continentals, XJT, and CHQ's. Why would any pilot take this out on any other pilot. This is not like the G0JET guys makeing a concious choice to screw another pilot group. Try thinking before you deny a jump seat to anyone. Oh BTW, SCREW G0Jet. Sorry just had to say it.

Why do any of the Continental or XJT guys have anything against CHQ guys. It's not the pilots fault. It's managements fault. Continentals, XJT, and CHQ's. Why would any pilot take this out on any other pilot. This is not like the G0JET guys makeing a concious choice to screw another pilot group. Try thinking before you deny a jump seat to anyone. Oh BTW, SCREW G0Jet. Sorry just had to say it.

Maybe because the company you work for is a joke? Oh but I forgot, your raised the bar with your last contract didn't you:rolleyes: It's not just about pilot pay rates. It's about the entire contract and about your Union (again, a joke) forcing the company to spend money on IT systems, MX systems, planning systems, etc. You guys operate like we did 8 years ago, so duh, of course you're cheaper.

amen pickle shiznit....

and its not just about CHQ, its also CAL...what a nice thank you for top on time perf, completion and load factors, etc etc etc....

I dont think an XJT guy will deny a CHQ guy a jumpseat, but the CRP commute will be horrible because the flights are always full with Rev passengers and even then they are weight restricted because the burn is so low. Not that I like going to CRP, but the ground crew there is awesome, they did a 19 minute turn which included offloading almost 75 bags and loading something like 60.

Maybe because the company you work for is a joke?

The company is a joke, but it sure is a popular one.

Oh but I forgot, your raised the bar with your last contract didn't you:rolleyes:

It was a large improvement from where chq's contract was, all while fighting off an alter ego. I'm sure you are sick of hearing that part, but until you have to face that one down, you won't appreciate how hard that is/was.

It's not just about pilot pay rates.
indeed it isn't

It's about the entire contract and about your Union (again, a joke)

Won't fight you there, GS is the biggest piece of sh!t out there. It is a shame how hard our EC work, just to have Sowell and Moline throw it all away.

You guys operate like we did 8 years ago, so duh, of course you're cheaper.

we operate the way everybody did in the 90's, look at the ridiculous base structure. I know what I want from the next contract, I know how i'll vote on it when the sh!t hits the fan. Unfortunatley, I think SJS might just be true. I have way to many people asking about when I'm going to upgrade instead of asking me about the outstanding grievances, company misconduct, and union misrepresentation.

I understand what you are saying. No one is going to be happy however, when 1/3 of their fleet is "up in the air" and it's benifiting another pilot group. Some of us believe that if you worked under an identical contract you wouldn't have been awarded our flying. Some of us believe that by working for a company like SkyWest or CHQ or Mesa you are hurting us all because ignoring a poor contract or a few missing payscales because you'll "upgrade soon" isn't helping those of us at other airlines that won't, and it's certainly not helping those of us that are loosing existing work (at the cost of our jobs possibly) so someone who agrees to work for less can upgrade.

I only applied at one airline, and held out till I got on there because even as a CFI I knew there were only a few compaines I felt were furthering the profession, the one's I mentioned above are obviously not included in that category.

Latest resources

Back