• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pure rumor about Pinnacle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair/Delta management are working franically to get Comair to 44 aircraft next summer, months ahead of schedule. This move is in direct conflict with that directive. Scheduled captain downgrades and other moves have come to a screeching halt because of this. This is not the ordinary shuffling of DCI flying. This is not the status quo

Bri?

Where you at, buddy? You lob a thread grenade, and conveniently disappear.
Any response? Or would your rationalization be just as unfounded as your thread topic?

You know what, nevermind. Take that FI break. You've earned it.

Bri?

Any response? Or would your rationalization be just as unfounded as your thread topic?

I've been watching the thread. Nobody really had a good post to reply to, so I didn't. Plus another thread was started on the bad news (or lack there of).

Last edited:
Bri?

No need to be an ass. There was a nasty rumor going around on the mesaba side. As far as I am aware, checking to see if anyone outside of mesaba has heard this rumor is not a crime.

Sounds plausible. I could see it coming and called it beforehand. I've said time and time again that Pinnacle would get screwed in this merger. With Mesaba continuing to shrink, EAS flying headed out the window, Saabs hitting the sand parking lot, Pinnacle Holdings cannot continue to make $$$$$ based on the massive downsizing. And what did we Pinnacle guys get? A "great" contract according to the arbitrator, "upwards of 24% average pay increase." Pinnacle's future would have been far better stand-alone. Our new contract isn't something to be too proud of. Pilots at Eagle, ASA, and XJT all make more than I do at my seat/year on same quipment. Pinnacle had a great amount of hiring and upgrading since July 2010. Now, Colgan and Mesaba will dip their hands into that cookie jar. I don't think a 9E pilot will upgrade in a 900 for quite a long time. The ratios screwed over Pinnacle pilots 100%, based on 5.41 Captains on the CRJ-200 per plane.

This merger sucked, our list sucks, our ratios suck. I, for one, can't wait to get the **** outta here.

Seeeeeee yaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back