Pure rumor about Pinnacle.

bri5150

Total Time
Enough
Anyone want to comment on the nasty rumor going around about Pinnacle declaring bankruptcy tomorrow?

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
Mesa Sucks!

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+
Anyone want to comment on the nasty rumor going around about Pinnacle declaring bankruptcy tomorrow?

Its only a rumor at Mesaba. No such rumor anywhere else.

WMUSIGPI

The $100,000,000 Question
Total Time
5000+

Not happening, this F.U. Friday is the announcement that most of the Saab guys have been begging for the last several months. A final firm timeline to the end of Saab flying and bases. May my APU break the first time you try to start it. :p

JECKEL

God's Own Drunk
Total Time
Such as?
Why is Comair getting Pinnacle flying starting in September?

JECKEL

God's Own Drunk
Total Time
Comair/Delta management are working franically to get Comair to 44 aircraft next summer, months ahead of schedule. This move is in direct conflict with that directive. Scheduled captain downgrades and other moves have come to a screeching halt because of this. This is not the ordinary shuffling of DCI flying. This is not the status quo

joepilot29

Total Time
Such as?
Why is Comair getting Pinnacle flying starting in September?

I have been hearing that one alot lately from our rumor mill. Makes no sense. I will believe it when I see it. We can barely staff what we have at the moment.

Flyprdu

You Want This, Don't You.
Total Time
Pssh..
Bri?

Where you at, buddy? You lob a thread grenade, and conveniently disappear.
Any response? Or would your rationalization be just as unfounded as your thread topic?

You know what, nevermind. Take that FI break. You've earned it.

bri5150

Total Time
Enough
Bri?

Any response? Or would your rationalization be just as unfounded as your thread topic?

I've been watching the thread. Nobody really had a good post to reply to, so I didn't. Plus another thread was started on the bad news (or lack there of).

Last edited:

WIPilot

Total Time
Bri?

No need to be an ass. There was a nasty rumor going around on the mesaba side. As far as I am aware, checking to see if anyone outside of mesaba has heard this rumor is not a crime.

Flyer1015

Total Time
Moola
Sounds plausible. I could see it coming and called it beforehand. I've said time and time again that Pinnacle would get screwed in this merger. With Mesaba continuing to shrink, EAS flying headed out the window, Saabs hitting the sand parking lot, Pinnacle Holdings cannot continue to make $$$$$ based on the massive downsizing. And what did we Pinnacle guys get? A "great" contract according to the arbitrator, "upwards of 24% average pay increase." Pinnacle's future would have been far better stand-alone. Our new contract isn't something to be too proud of. Pilots at Eagle, ASA, and XJT all make more than I do at my seat/year on same quipment. Pinnacle had a great amount of hiring and upgrading since July 2010. Now, Colgan and Mesaba will dip their hands into that cookie jar. I don't think a 9E pilot will upgrade in a 900 for quite a long time. The ratios screwed over Pinnacle pilots 100%, based on 5.41 Captains on the CRJ-200 per plane.

This merger sucked, our list sucks, our ratios suck. I, for one, can't wait to get the **** outta here.

whaleroast

I like cupcakes
Total Time
Seeeeeee yaaaaaaa!!!!!!