Purdy Neat Stealth Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Roller Blade Wheels

I just took apart an old pair of roller blades to get to the wheels. When I went to take the broken wheel off the PNS bag, I found that the PNS wheels have a spacer. The spacer doesn't fit w/ the old roller blade wheels. Oh well, it was worth a try.

I'm going through DTW today. I'll just break down and buy the PNS wheels. Like TD said, I'll spend just as much in gas to find one cheaper.

I bought one of those $80 Costco bags. Good bag if your out for a 3 or 4 day trip. But I needed something bigger. I ended up taking it back.

CJ610

If you would have filed a claim when you discovered it broken by AA they would have fixed it for free and gave you a loaner while it was being fixed.

You got lucky. A similar thing happenned to me while on ArrogantAirlines on July 28, being repositioned from ANC back home to IAH (via DFW). They destroyed my PNS bag. They tore the lower fabric and broke the metal frame and kickplate on the back, bottom corner. I filed a claim immediately, and it was denied. I talked to the station manager and she was quite rude, and told me "we run an airline here, not a luggage service." It was unbelievable. I wrote a letter to AA and included photos I took of the damage. They sent me an email and tried to give me 500 free miles, but refused to pay the damages. It was $190 for the repairs. I've emailed 3 more times and gotten the same response every time, "we don't overturn our field agents' decisions." WTF, over. What a $hitbag operation. But, luckily for me, I called our company schedulers and told them what happenned and they agreed not to send me on AA anymore. So, they at least lost my business... It's no wonder they're losing money and are constantly ranked the worst US Airline to fly on...

Latest resources

Back