Purdy Neat Stealth Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cj610

AA broke in my brand new PNS Stealth Bag. I purchased one of these indistructable 26" crew bags. I use it for 15 days and it still looks brand new. I take one AA flight and get it back with the wheel snapped in half.

Just got done looking at the Luggage Works web site for replacement wheels. They want $25 a set. Do regular roller blade wheels fit these Luggage Works bags? Are they the same size? How much are roller blade wheels?

CJ610

Go to any sporting goods store and you can buy more...however good luck trying to buy just one. They normally want to sell them in packs of four or eight.

You might have better luck going to the rollerblade rink and see if they will sell you just one cheap wheel.

wankel

Call them for the repair

sennant said:
Only had it 15 day's? It's got a 3 year warrenty

under warranty.

You can ship it or take it to an approved repair center.

Dude - buy the Costco Kirkland rollar board. It's bigger than the PNS bag, better, and if it EVER breaks you take it back and get a brand new bag. AND it only cost 80 bucks or so.

Chocks said:
Dude - buy the Costco Kirkland rollar board. It's bigger than the PNS bag, better, and if it EVER breaks you take it back and get a brand new bag. AND it only cost 80 bucks or so.

Chocks--You're supposed to be a reputable member of the corporate aviation community. Stop talking like an airline pilot... :D ;) TC

cj610 said:
I take one AA flight and get it back with the wheel snapped in half.
CJ610

If you would have filed a claim when you discovered it broken by AA they would have fixed it for free and gave you a loaner while it was being fixed. Happened to me a few years back. They decided they could not fix it so bought me a new one exactly like I had.

Speaking of Purdy Neat luggage. Where is the best or cheapest place to get the luggage? Also I am thinking of the 103NG or Computer Stealth. Any suggestions?

Also anyone here use or heard of Wingman luggage?
Thanks

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back