Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dondk

Don't you wish
Anyone know "if" this can fit in the overhead of the crj?

pack skinny..ie flops instead of shoes, and no problem. even though it's a bit more expensive, the bag rocks, and you can fit a ton of more stuff in it comparatively.

mookie

I just bought the 23inch Purdy Neat from the Stopover Store in MSP and with shipping it was $281. Expensive yes!! However like everything in aviation if you invest in something quality it will last for a long time. This bag is designed for a pilot hands down. I give it a 9.5~!

Which is the biggest?

Which is the biggest and best Purdy neat bag that will fit in the overhead on the CRJ, and who has it the cheapest?

Thanks in advance!

-GOO

PNS NG bag is the best I have the 23" version and it is great
I got it from The Outer Marker pilot shop, you can get it for $269 and the offer free shipping they also have cheap pilot shirts. I think their number is 1-888-low- wing if thats not it they have a web site

Try the Outer Marker, luggage works, purdy neat stuff, that should be a good place to start. Best piece of luggage I ever owned. It weighs alot more than the normal piece, but the quality and durability are great. Built like a tank.

confused... 1 person say's yes, 1 say's no...

the spec's are the same expect for 3 or so inches....

Is there any reason the 26(27") would not fit?

thanks...

As long as the width of the 27 is the same as the 23, it will fit. I have a 23 and fits as long as it's not packed too fat.

Latest resources

Back