• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Purchase New Luggage...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bought the Purdy Neat about 5 years back and it's a tank. It will last forever, but it's very heavy. The bag that I replaced was a Travel Pro Crew III that lasted 5 years.
I must say that I liked the Travel Pro better. I know the stealth bag is built like a tank and will last two times longer, but for $140.00 the Travel Pro is hard to beat.

HEADWIND

I have been using LLBean for many years. The bags seem to last 3 years of fractional torture and when you need a replacement because the old one is torn and worn with broken zippers all you do is order a new one and ship the old one in the box the new one came in. you will get a credit for the cost of the bag. It will cost you around $200 but its a bag for life.

Wingman Luggage You can try their website at www.wingmanluggage.com

However it seems to be down at the moment or getting upgraded. Their number is 877-946-4626. They have a life time warranty vs a 3 or 5 year like PudryNeat. They are built to look similar to PN luggage and are cheaper. They have a 23 or 24 inch.

ultrarunner said:
Will the Purdy 102NG fit in a CRJ overhead if not stuffed like crazy?

Just wondering if anyone has tried it.

I was wondering that myself?

Yes, the Purdy neat will fit in the CRJ overhead, even with the side pockets stuffed. It's a tight fit, though. Great bag, I had the above mentioned Samsonite, it exploded after less than six months at ACA. I bought the Purdy Neat bag and never regretted it. Even in winter, I could pack for overnights in ATW and GSP. Worth every penny of the $300.

If you like back packing, why not try a convenient back pack?

Add another vote for Purdy Neat. I've had my 103NG for two years, and other than some scratches from dragging it up and down stairs (I'm obviously really tough on it), it's like new.

av8er23 said:
I know this does not compare to the purdy neat but it is quite cheaper. Has anyone ever owned travelpro? Has anyone ever owned this particular piece?
Please share if you have facts.

http://www.luggageonline.com/product.cfm?productID=3132&catID=0&brandID=33&tab=1

I am thinking of getting that bag myself, I can't see dropping $300 on a suitcase. The other thing I am thinking of doing is getting the Costco bag everyone talks about, but I need to find someone with a membership first.

Latest resources

Back