Public perception of pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetlink511 said:
first of all save the bs about getting the chicks with your singing.... i don't think your going to get far with that reasoning here. dude have you looked at yourself in the mirror? that said, lay off this guy for having the dream of being a pilot. is it that so f'ing bad wanting to fly. i say no. personally i love punching through a cloud deck into the clear skies above a low overcast doing 240 and about 3000 fpm, if that is someone elses dream fine. i am living it! and yes the pay sucks, and no it is not glamorous, but go ddam nit the view sure as shiznitt is awesome.
thanks jetlink, for the kind words. as for the outfit, half the joke and entertainment of the show was looking stupid, which even i admit i do a good job at. i was a prissy royal duke in that particular show. i usually wear a tux at performances, which mixed with my singing really does get the ladies to come up and talk to me, but for this particular madrigal feast, i got to wear this costume. it looks dumb, i know, but the show was great.
as for those pilots out there like yank who have forgotten why they got into this business, or for those pilots who have had the luster and thrill of flying wear off, i have yet to experience this and become an embittered pilot. let me experience this all for myself instead of trying to rain on my parade.

cforst513 said:
my ability to sing will get/has gotten me more girls than your ability to talk big.
Yeah, but it's the ability to lick 'em til they're crosseyed that will keep bringin' em back, not your rendition of the latest Clay Aiken tune.

eloquently stated, hugh :D

i tend to steer towards a more sophisticated sound than one Clay Aitken. has he even hit puberty yet?

Gotta love a squid's sense of humor!

The only nonsense is your TABEXPRESSFO type post...I'm just calling you out on it.

Hugh Jorgan said:
Yeah, but it's the ability to lick 'em til they're crosseyed that will keep bringin' em back, not your rendition of the latest Clay Aiken tune.

I can't stop laughing...good one!

cforst513 said:
i can almost guarantee my ability to sing will get/has gotten me more girls...yadda, yadda, yadda.

Ummmm, right, all the really hot girls are just *goooing* over the guys in the glee club.

Wait? aren't you a devout Catholic? What does the new pope think about premarital sex ... I mean other than with alter boys. Oh, and in regards to that previous thread, I noticed in last sunday's paper that another priest was convicted of molesting children ... this one in California. Is it just me, or is there a pattern starting to emerge?

When is bedtime in the rectory?

When the big hand is on the little hand.

A Squared said:
Ummmm, right, all the really hot girls are just *goooing* over the guys in the glee club.

Wait? aren't you a devout Catholic? What does the new pope think about premarital sex ... I mean other than with alter boys. Oh, and in regards to that previous thread, I noticed in last sunday's paper that another priest was convicted of molesting children ... this one in California. Is it just me, or is there a pattern starting to emerge?

When is bedtime in the rectory?

When the big hand is on the little hand.
Uh oh.
http://members.fortunecity.com/wavj...****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**fan.wav
http://members.fortunecity.com/wavj...****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**fan.wav

Last edited:
Yeah, this "dude" evidently still thinks I'm serious about the crap I post on here.

And he calls me sad.

Everyone's laughing at you. Can you laugh at yourself? Or just keep on thinking that someone who goes by "yank my cobb" is an old bitter pilot that has fogotten why he got into this business. Sheesh...

Belt out a show tune for us. Tell us again how that tux makes the ladies actually "come up and talk" to you. Wow.

C'mon guys, give Cfrost a break. So he likes to sing, what's the big deal, that doesn't say anything about his personality. To each their own, I'm sure some of you belong to a fraternity, which to some, happens to be the dorkest thing, buying your friends and letting the define your personality, but to others that's the coolest thing.

He had an honest question, but some of you bitter fukcs had to relieve your sexual frustrations. Get a life!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back