• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Uniform Q's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The belt M&H sells you sux. The finish is wearing off after 6 months. The buckle is gold colored. With no other gold on the uniform it looks gay. Any plain, leather black belt with a silverish buckle will work. It sounds like a couple of ties and you should be good. The hat and blazer are optional.
I bought the raincoat & like it. Dry and warm with a removable liner.
PSA doesn't "make" you buy anything. So long as it's black your probably fine. The uniform nazis are few and far between here. Shave, Shower & Show up for the van on time & we'll be tickled.

They made my class of new hires order 2 pants, 4 shirts, 2 ties, belt, eppaulets, and either blazer or leather jacket. No way out of it. I should have found a way to skip out on ordering all that. Make sure you get the zipper tie... it's well worth it.

Maria if you already have some items you do not need to purchase full uniform set. If you have trouble with this please call your union membership reps. Or talk to the union guy who comes to your class and he will take care of it.

Who provides the leather jacket? I saw a US Airways version on the Pops website. Is the leather jacket popular amongst the pilots or is it e blazer/overcoat?

I personally like the blazer in the fall/spring and the leather with a sweater when it's really cold. No hat, and black roper boots.

Speaking of that, are those approved?

I have 2 ties and a set of FO and Cpt. eppaulets I will sell cheap. PM me if interested.

Latest resources

Back