PSA, TSA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sktwstdfrk

Anyone with the minimums (a.k.a. Comm. M.E. certificate in pocket ... and the mental capacity to e-mail a decent resume) actually getting interview calls for these two?

My buddy just got on PSA at 600TT 50 Multi. He said that the other people who got hired had about the same but there was someone with 300TT who got hired.

At TSA we just had a guy go thru IOE whos medical was still a student pilot cert also.... So yes we are hiring very low time guys here.

Oh yeah and we hired someone with only 14 hours of multi...not sure about the TT though but it was less than 500 I'm sure.

At TSA we just had a guy go thru IOE whos medical was still a student pilot cert also.... So yes we are hiring very low time guys here.

?????Don't you guys need first class medicals? No way anyone gets through commercial multi in less than a year?????

We do need a 1st class medical...Apparently ATP can get these guys done in about 6 months now from zero time to comm multi...

Hi!

I thought it was pretty easy to get your comm/multi in 90 days if you had the money to fly a lot???

cliff
YIP

PS-We hired a buy w/ 230 hours.

TSA has hired a lot of guys in the sub-500TT range.

Right now their posted minimums on their website are: 250TT 25multi.

Heck, I even know a guy who got hired at Mesaba with 297TT.

All the regionals are like this right now (horizon and skywest being the exceptions), not just PSA & TSA.

Latest resources

Back