• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA to take Envoys 47 CRJ-700's.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You see your dream classic car on the lot and inquire about it, but the dealer is asking way to much. You try to talk him down but he doesn't budge. You go back next week, but he still won't budge. He won't even talk about it, the price is firm. You go back next week. He's got to come down sooner or later, right? But you discover that the car has been sold. Not only that, but the dealer got the price he was asking for. Who should you blame for stealing your car, he dealer or the guy who bought it?

Always a sap willing to pay too much.

The worst part is PSA has drawn up a blueprint for managements to deal with contracts. Did any other work groups sign deals to get airplanes? No. Pay caps for flight attendants? Increased health care costs for rampers? They dangle them in front of the pilots and watch them salivate like dogs over a rib bone. Guess who bit. Pathetic.

It's not the position of a professional airline pilot to determine where the company puts THEIR airplanes. At least it didn't used to be.

You see your dream classic car on the lot and inquire about it, but the dealer is asking way to much. You try to talk him down but he doesn't budge. You go back next week, but he still won't budge. He won't even talk about it, the price is firm. You go back next week. He's got to come down sooner or later, right? But you discover that the car has been sold. Not only that, but the dealer got the price he was asking for. Who should you blame for stealing your car, he dealer or the guy who bought it?

I don't like classic cars or PSA apologists!:smash:

Find the guy driving it. Kick the $hit out of him. Take the car back to the dealer, kick the $hit out of him. Take the money the first guy paid for the car, go to the strip club.... Make it rain.

It was the pilots who took crap wages and a crap concessionary contract to undercut Envoy to get their airplanes and their flying, while the guys at Envoy stood strong against management rape.

F**k Piece of Sh*t airlines pilots. They can walk home.

Pot meet kettle.

Why are you copying & pasting this drivel on different threads. You think it's creative work on your part or something? Well it ain't management weenie!

I raise my glass to PSA and American....'may you not be able to staff a single airframe you whipsawing, short-sighted bean counters'. Then I buy the Envoy pilots a beer.

Yes, anyone with a different viewpoint must be a management weenie. I won't attempt to challenge your superior debating skills. I was simply tying to illustrate that AAGs flying does not belong to Envoy by divine right. The moment they voted no, they essentially walked off the car lot, risking that another buyer might meet the dealers price. Envoy felt they were in a position to challenge AAG, PSA felt they were not.

Bad analogy. Pilots are the classic car. We are limited in number. Eagle and PSA are dealers along with a dozen or so others. All the dealers have roughly the same classic car, and all are wanting a fair price. PSA just sold their classic car for a small percentage of its worth, thereby decreasing the value of the remaining cars, all for the promise of some trade-in in the future that might not happen.

When things are sold simply on promises and not hard cash, the sellers generally have remorse.

Having said all this, I would highly caution against starting at PSA, as any movement they currently have will slam shut soon. I've seen it happen too many times. The only PSA "winners" will be guys already on property for a year or more. And, if you're new, beware of the "winners" for they have shown their true colors, and will sell you even further down river in the future.

Last edited:
Bad analogy. Pilots are the classic car. We are limited in number. Eagle and PSA are dealers along with a dozen or so others. All the dealers have roughly the same classic car, and all are wanting a fair price. PSA just sold their classic car for a small percentage of its worth, thereby decreasing the value of the remaining cars, all for the promise of some trade-in in the future that might not happen.

When things are sold simply on promises and not hard cash, the sellers generally have remorse.

Having said all this, I would highly caution against starting at PSA, as any movement they currently have will slam shut soon. I've seen it happen too many times. The only PSA "winners" will be guys already on property for a year or more. And, if you're new, beware of the "winners" for they have shown their true colors, and will sell you even further down river in the future.

Excellent post!!!:beer:

Find the guy driving it. Kick the $hit out of him. Take the car back to the dealer, kick the $hit out of him. Take the money the first guy paid for the car, go to the strip club.... Make it rain.

Thats pretty good...mind if I steal it?

Latest resources

Back