PSA Prospective Pilot Questions...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

azcz10

I live near ATL and I am a corporate pilot on a King Air 90. I make $60k and fly 250-300hrs per year. I am a total stranger to regional airline flying so help me out guys. Is it possible to begin your duty day at ATL? If not, is it possible to commute to TYS and begin your duty day? PSA guys only please.

I suggest you get professional psychiatric care before you leave your current job in order to accept employment with PSA.

Im afraid not, though that would be nice!! Duty starts at domicile before a trip.

Last edited:
Commute to make 1/3 of what you make, be away from home 10 times more and fly 3 times as much......hmmmmm. CRAZY!!!!!!!

Trust me...King Air flying is a hell of a lot more enjoyable than CRJ's or ERJ's. Listen to 79%N1. Just my .02. -Former PSA FO

2-3 guys register a day, spending $10 on a credit card to start flame bait like this, and tool boxes like you bite into it.
For the original poster. You're loser. Save your money. Turn off re runs of the Golden Girls, get your hand out of your pants and find a hobby.

And then there are the guys who have been here for so long they didnt have to pay 10 bucks...and still dont understand that just because you have an opinion, you dont have to let everyone else know it, because we didnt ask.

And what if your hobby is watching Golden Girls with your hand down your pants? Huh Mr. Opinion?

And then there are the guys who have been here for so long they didnt have to pay 10 bucks...and still dont understand that just because you have an opinion, you dont have to let everyone else know it, because we didnt ask.

And what if your hobby is watching Golden Girls with your hand down your pants? Huh Mr. Opinion?

Thats right, take your own advice and shut your mouth, Sweet Cheeks!

If your hobby is cranking it to a bunch of woman on the brink of wearing colostomy bags, your hobby sucks. Time to get a new one.

Last edited:
Uhh D(xr)ICK...maybe if you go back and look, aczc asked a question that I answered (adding it was just my opinion). It seems to me your input to this discussion is just you wanting to hear yourself "talk" and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.
Now shut up cuz the commercials are over and GG is back on. (Boy its hard to type with one hand.)
PS...How did you know I had sweet cheeks?!?!

Uhh D(xr)ICK...maybe if you go back and look, aczc asked a question that I answered (adding it was just my opinion). It seems to me your input to this discussion is just you wanting to hear yourself "talk" and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.
Now shut up cuz the commercials are over and GG is back on. (Boy its hard to type with one hand.)
PS...How did you know I had sweet cheeks?!?!

We've all been on FI.com long enough to know, when someone with 2 posts total comes on here, from the 91 side making decent money and nice schedule. Wanting to leave it for the regionals, is FOS.
People buy into it, reply and the same ole cycle continues. If people would quit answering these morons, they would go away.....hopefully.

Now heres a little tip. So you're watching Golden Girls, one hand is occupied and you're trying to type....hard, isnt it?
Solution:
Get a blender, put ping pong balls on the blades (incase you hang a little to close)
Fill it with refried beans and butter scotch pudding.
Turn it on to "blend" Sit back, type away and enjoy.

Oh, and make sure the dog is in the back yard or in another room. It could get messy.

Latest resources

Back