• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Prospective Pilot Questions...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We've all been on FI.com long enough to know, when someone with 2 posts total comes on here, from the 91 side making decent money and nice schedule. Wanting to leave it for the regionals, is FOS.
People buy into it, reply and the same ole cycle continues. If people would quit answering these morons, they would go away.....hopefully.

Now heres a little tip. So you're watching Golden Girls, one hand is occupied and you're trying to type....hard, isnt it?
Solution:
Get a blender, put ping pong balls on the blades (incase you hang a little to close)
Fill it with refried beans and butter scotch pudding.
Turn it on to "blend" Sit back, type away and enjoy.

Oh, and make sure the dog is in the back yard or in another room. It could get messy.

i just tried this and let me say, life changing moment. I'm going to quit psa do telemarketing, buy a industrial strength blender and every season of the golden girls on dvd. thanks dx rick and keep the ideas comin!!!!

I've got an interview coming up at PSA. Can anyone give me any info on if they have a training contract, what's the pay during training, flight benefits during training, and where based during training? Also, if anyone knows how often they run training classes I would be grateful (need to give current employer 2 weeks or you get bad reviews from them for the rest of your life).

Seems they have a lot of bad reviews, but without coughing up $2k for my MEI I doubt I'm going to get enough multi time to get onto anyone like Skywest. Even places asking for 50hrs multi would be 3-4 months in the future before I meet the minimums...

Sometimes the hard way is the right way.

Latest resources

Back