psa or chq ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

back

got a call today to interview with psa, i thought people were on the street. Any one know whats going on there. I am also in the pool with chq. any input as to which one is the best to consider ?

PSA

What is going on here at PSA? Thats a good question. We just recalled our 8 or so peeps on furlough and I guess we are hiring again. As far as the furture, depends on J4J deal with mainline. If we get jets in addition to our fleet things will be good here. If we replace our aircraft 1 for 1 things will be bad. Hopefuly we will find out in a month or so.

As far as PSA vs. CHQ.... I can't help you there since I don't know anybody at CHQ and thus can't accuratley compare the two. The people at PSA (excluding management of course) are awesome and the aircraft is fun to fly. FO pay sucks but is better than it was a year ago, though not by much.

Skeezer

How easy is CAK?

Well, it changes as people upgrade and flying moves around, however I just checked my seniority list and it looks like 2 people who are just finishing up training are getting CAK as a base.

1st year FO pay?

$20/hr and $1.45/hr per diem

Skeezer

Latest resources

Back