Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PSA interview on the 19th.

Hey Guys

I will be interviewing with PSA Airlines on the 19th as well. From what it sounds like there probably won’t be more than 8-10 people (just a guess). This will be my first Airline interview, so if you guys have any useful advice please let me know. Everybody I have talked to has said PSA is a great company to work for, and I’m excited!

P.S

wannabe22 looking forward to seeing you guys there. Good luck!

BSeals71 said:
Hey Guys

I will be interviewing with PSA Airlines on the 19th as well. From what it sounds like there probably won’t be more than 8-10 people (just a guess). This will be my first Airline interview, so if you guys have any useful advice please let me know. Everybody I have talked to has said PSA is a great company to work for, and I’m excited!

P.S

wannabe22 looking forward to seeing you guys there. Good luck!

Mind sharing your times? I'm guessing you currently a CFI?

Just curious why you guys are not interviewing at Air Wisconsin? Better company and better contract. I know we are hiring a lot of people.

My family lives in the Charlotte area. Being based near your family can mean allot to a person.

Aside from that, PSA seems to have some progressive types in management. This can make an employee happy and content.

cougar6903 said:
Mind sharing your times? I'm guessing you currently a CFI?
Yea no problem,

I have about 900 total and 100 Multi. Most of my time building has been flight instructing out of the San Francisco bay area (Livermore). I also have my Type Rating in the CRJ-200 (CL-65). I Just came back form CAE in Denver. How about yourself?

cougar6903

is 1190 and 190 enough for PSA?

Kill

svcta said:
PSACP,
Why are they cutting lines in TYS!? If I go back on reserve I'll be ready to kill.
Kill, Could I give you a list of names!
I use to handle this myself as a line pilot but I have to be "politically correct" on the "dark Side"...I believe it's called "Due Process"

What's wrong, You didn't have a seat when the musical chairs stopped? I told you to bid to charlotte....I just put in a request for a Balcony off the crew room and a Hot tub.

Later,
PSACPSP

PM me

mynameisjim said:
I wish! No call yet though.

It's OK, I'm doing a CAP Flight Academy this week, another 40 hours in the logbook can't hurt things.

PM me, need more info. I will be on vacation this week, I will have limited e-mail access.
PSACPSP

Latest resources

Back