• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to it. From everything I've seen and read it sounds like an awesome comepany.

I wish! No call yet though.

It's OK, I'm doing a CAP Flight Academy this week, another 40 hours in the logbook can't hurt things.

My experience with the 320 is from ground and sim instruction. We get to fly it every once and a while, but not often.

PSAChiefPilots said:
Not me! I'll be there the 26th though!

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

PSACP,
Why are they cutting lines in TYS!? If I go back on reserve I'll be ready to kill.

svcta said:
PSACP,
Why are they cutting lines in TYS!? If I go back on reserve I'll be ready to kill.

Dude, I hate to break it to ya but your base is closing. Look at past history: PIT, PHL, etc. No back-filling, cutting lines, then a month or two later the base closes. The company is trying to save money by getting you to "voluntarily" move to CLT by cutting your qualty of life in base. I can't count the number of trips a month ago that were a DH to PHL to start and a DH from Philly at the end. All the while the Philly base was cutting lines and putting a ton of people on reserve. Shady bastards but hey, I've come to expect that from this place. :(

Peace!

Skeezer

I tend to agree.....I was trying to squeeze out an admission from someone in management. That having been said I do agree that it looks like the writing is finally on the wall for Knox Vegas. It' breaks my heart, too.

The trips in TYS for august are a JOKE.

Hey, gang, don't force me out by making my life suck...just tell me where to bid to.

Latest resources

Back