PSA info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dollacrackho said:
you'll learn important things while you're at psa too. i've learned gettin on a 200 lb f/a though it passes the time leads to guilt and self hatred. also the longest i can stare at the sun above 20,000 ft is 90 seconds.

This is one of the best things i have read on here.

PSAChiefPilots said:
Boiler,
Thanks, I hate repeating this over and over, probably just excited because calls went out for Interviews last week. If people interviewing don't do their homework there will be some embarrassed by the process...ie. testing. Training already has Test revision 3 ready, but I will not put it in play yet! At least for interviews on the 17-19 of Oct.!

Good Luck to all,
PSACPSP

CP,

Has attrition slowed or it has picked up again?

DAY went from 78 hard lines last month to 58 this month. Reserve is looking like a long term thing around here again. Maybe they will come back soon. Or maybe AWAC took them for good. (I'm kidding... I'm a kidder, ok?)

the charlotte 200 lines went up by like 10 or 15 too though. stay tuned , things are going to get very interesting and good luck to all involved. oh well back to eating paint chips and my golden girls tapestry.

Heard by JUN 06, 94% of the flying by PSA will be in CLT. DAY and maybe TYS will remain with only a few lines to keep the base alive.

CRJDog said:
Heard by JUN 06, 94% of the flying by PSA will be in CLT. DAY and maybe TYS will remain with only a few lines to keep the base alive.

PSA is going to be shut down as of tomorrow. Just thought I'd let ya know

EDUC8-or said:
Is that 90 seconds without any sunglasses? What about the plexiglass shade? I'm thinking if you put on your shades and put up the shade you might add significant time to your record.

At PSA most of the plexiglass shades will stay up and some you can't remove because some smart person puts nylocks on them. That will show those pilots who's BOSS!

BrownStreak said:
PSA is going to be shut down as of tomorrow. Just thought I'd let ya know

So do I fly tomorrow??, screw sceduling said they can't discuss open time over the phone. I said It's not open I am flying. They said if you are flying then get off the phone. I am flying that trip, they said we can't discuss that over the phone, what kind of department is this anyway????

well who knows but it is known that president k houk does always take the jump seat or almost always and recently he did on my buddies leg. So my buddy asked him when PSA would get more
CR J 700 and his response was we are not. We are getting CRJ 900's instead. Who knows when and where they will come from.

Latest resources

Back