• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Psa Hired!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With great honor and pleasure PILOT754 is officially been offered employment and a training date of MAY 21, 2007 with PSA AIRLINE (USAIRWAYS EXPRESS) !!!!!

FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

MAY 21, 2007 also happens to be my recall date at USAirways from PSA. Yahoo I have found my replacement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if I could get TK to let me go before Feb 08.
RF

With great honor and pleasure PILOT754 is officially been offered employment and a training date of MAY 21, 2007 with PSA AIRLINE (USAIRWAYS EXPRESS) !!!!!

FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

It gives me a lump in my stomach to watch someone who has such pride and good spirit and is probably a good person getting ready to have the life and the will to live crushed out of him/her.

It gives me a lump in my stomach to watch someone who has such pride and good spirit and is probably a good person getting ready to have the life and the will to live crushed out of him/her.

Say goodbye to Christmas for at least 4 years and thanksgiving and birthdays and other holidays and special days and weekends and friday night drinking with your buds and forget what it is like to sleep in your own bed, and enjoy living paycheck to paycheck. Congrats....If you want to believe this is a step forward.

Say goodbye to Christmas for at least 4 years and thanksgiving and birthdays and other holidays and special days and weekends and friday night drinking with your buds and forget what it is like to sleep in your own bed, and enjoy living paycheck to paycheck. Congrats....If you want to believe this is a step forward.

In other words...welcome to an aviation career.

Naw!! Come on ex.... its nothing that a sick call won't take care of!! ;-)

FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

If that is what you wanted and you finally achieved it there is no reason for anyone to rain on your parade, however, WHO GIVES A SH!T WHERE YOU GOT HIRED

Well after getting denied by the other 11 regionals you interviewed at, it figures a bottom of the barrel regional came-a-callin' for ya. I'd put money on it (if I wasn't broke) that your next move will be a lateral one to another regional.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back