PSA Ferry Flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair Employees?
We had this issue in DCA, repo'ing a plane from DCA-LEX around midnight. Looked it up in the book, called DX and even called a CP.
Everyone said no, and the CP said "absolutely not"....but he was also one of the CP's shorter than 5 foot tall.
I've been able to get on a repo flight with my family. It's up to the CA and an okay from SOCC duty manager. I don't know why the CP got involved. Duty manger runs the show not the SOCC CP's!:D

I've been able to get on a repo flight with my family. It's up to the CA and an okay from SOCC duty manager. I don't know why the CP got involved. Duty manger runs the show not the SOCC CP's!:D
I was flying with one of the IOE guys, he just wanted to cover all areas, so he called everyone. The book really didn't say.
We were in DCA ferrying a plane to LEX. An American Airlines FA wanted a ride home and so no reason why she shouldn't be able to get on.

It depends if it's a repo or a mx ferry. On a mx ferry our book says only PSA employees. On certain types of mx repos it's required crew, the pilots (one of which has to be a check airman or instructor), only. Liability I suppose. Sorry they couldn't give you a ride, I know they would have if they could have.

No Problem, that pretty much explains it..... Thanks..

I have always been told at Comair we could unless MX flight and everything I have read in our books back that up.

Latest resources

Back