• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA/Chicago Express Brad Silverstein

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Brad's brother-in-law is a J4J captain at PSA. I'm not going to put his name on here but if you ask around at PSA you will figure it out. Initials AS. He can tell you the story.

saw him with a GOJETS id about a year ago on my plane coming from Madison to Chicago.

I felt like I'd seen Kaiser Souse'.

mookie

Yep, I remember that guy he was there in 2000 til I left in early 01. He was different, very different.

Ah....bradley....I was stuck in intial d328 training with PSA down in dallas for a week when 9/11 happened. What a piece of work. He shaved once and it looked like he slit his neck......funny...blood everywhere...maybe it was his first time.

Ah....bradley....I was stuck in intial d328 training with PSA down in dallas for a week when 9/11 happened. What a piece of work. He shaved once and it looked like he slit his neck......funny...blood everywhere...maybe it was his first time.

Oh my god, that's funny. Yes, I remember him. Gojets seems fitting. I remember the FLCH story well and also the Centastokes (sp) story. I know Smoking and Mullet remember that one.

Oh the good times from the past. I know he lurks on here.

Bradley, Bradley Bradley!!!! Go-Jets? Come on man, with your unmatchable knowledge of Quntum Physics and shear aerospace engineer wisdom, I would have thought Nasa would have you in the left seat by now. What happened? No FLCH button?

I'm sure slappin the hand to it over having his very own thread.

Tea Bags for everyone.:beer:

Last edited:
Met him at YV. E120 New Hire tag team oral - six hours. Two hour walk around. Checkride was in the aircraft. My training partner went first. When he was done and we changed seats, I asked Brad how my partner did. He said "that depends on how you do." WTF!?! I passed - he did not. I felt horrible for my partner. Started the evaluation at 2 PM and finished at 3:30 AM.

Worst experience of my flying career - Welcome to the commuters!

I flew one leg as his FO about a year later, and funny thing was, he was a TERRIBLE pilot!

I wounder if he will ever realize what a "profound" effect he has had on peoples' careers? Loser...

I knew you put on a few pounds, but sheesh looking at your pic do you fit in the 737 seat? Party A herein referred to as "that guy" as previously mentioned in the thread title will now be referred to as "That Guy" until such time deemed as appropriate at the time specified by Party B "me", will call Party A also known as "That Guy". "That Guy" was uniquely different when I (also the assumed correct English tense and conjugation "me") worked with him.

Last edited:
I was stuck there too!!! What make the story even funnier. Was the day prior to the 'shaving massacre' he went to Target with us all. At Target, Bradley kept showing us and telling us all the things in he was purchasing that day. Commenting, that we should all buy the products he was purchasing, and how superior they were. Two of the main items he purchased that day, razor's and shaving cream. Then seeing him all chopped up the next day...Classic!

Last edited:
I knew you put on a few pounds, but sheesh looking at your pic do you fit in the 737 seat?

It's not a problem. Lot's of room to grow.:D

You still where you were before or have you moved on to something with a bigger seatbelt for your fat a$$. ;)

Latest resources

Back