• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA/Chicago Express Brad Silverstein

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I head to NetJets in August. I talked to T last night, heard the exciting news congrats. You on line now, done with IOE?

I was stuck there too!!! What make the story even funnier. Was the day prior to the 'shaving massacre' he went to Target with us all. At Target, Bradley kept showing us and telling us all the things in he was purchasing that day. Commenting, that we should all buy the products he was purchasing, and how superior they were. Two of the main items he purchased that day, razor's and shaving cream. Then seeing him all chopped up the next day...Classic!

I also remember during this he let one of our pilots demonstrate the one inch punch (Bruce Lee style). Took a little while for him to breath again.

:)

I head to NetJets in August. I talked to T last night, heard the exciting news congrats. You on line now, done with IOE?

Thanks. Yep, all done. Congrats on NetJets. I'm sure that is a much shorter drive. Give me a call sometime.

I was under the impression it wasn't OK to mention real names on FI.com.

I think for this winner, they are willing to make an exception...

regards, fair Bradley....

Mookie

Holy ...... thats a name from the past. Mr 747 type rating himself. Where are you now SilverBalls?

According to the FAA, the B747 is not among his admittedly very numerous ratings.

So Fess up there flyboyike, you and BS are buddies or he helped you out...doesn't make any difference it is what it is. I was curious if he had given up on banging around the regional scene or had finally moved on. He does have quite a few types, buts ome of the types took him a try or two to get. Have you flown with him?, do you know him? I would imagine if he is at MESA/GO-JETS then he would be in their training dept.

So Fess up there flyboyike, you and BS are buddies or he helped you out...doesn't make any difference it is what it is. I was curious if he had given up on banging around the regional scene or had finally moved on. He does have quite a few types, buts ome of the types took him a try or two to get. Have you flown with him?, do you know him?.

I don't know the guy at all, it's just when someone mentioned that he was 747-typed while at PSA, I thought that was strange and looked him up in the FAA database.

Latest resources

Back