PSA build-up lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly-By-Cable

No build-ups this month for CLT F/O's in round two, yet theres 873 hours of open time in base (F/O's). Whats the deal?

Guessing it's a mistake...or maybe we should all grab another bottle of lube. I wouldn't hesitate to check the additional buildup line box on the bid though.

Well you had four upgrades recinded and four captain upgrade failures that if they still have a job, which I know two were fired, will all need build up lines so thats the reason.

Are you saying two guys where fired for failing the
captain upgrade class ????
...failed for the second time.

At least one of those two was awarded a CA Round 1 line for June, apparently before even being signed off for a PC.

Last edited:
3 fired...all on 2nd attempt which is contractually the company's decision. Union attempted to fix the award cluster, but they were too busy agreeing to screwing the junior guys out of something else to concentrate on actually fixing it.
Everyone make sure to thank Mark S every time you get continued hot reserve along with 4 other crew members of the same rank...he signed off on it! I guess I can't blame him for making a concessionary agreement in return for jack sh!t...it's not like he's ever going to do a day of reserve at this place anyway.

No build-ups this month for CLT F/O's in round two, yet theres 873 hours of open time in base (F/O's). Whats the deal?

The deal is this place is a horrid place to work with the worst reserve system in the industry and that ain't changing any time soon. Cause our mustachioed leader doesnt care about reservists. But at least I have a cool sticker that says my day has value. Maybe i'll put the sticker on my bunghole so i have some protection when the company and/or our union leadership bends me over and butt rapes me.

Latest resources

Back