PSA backfill cancelled?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mamba20 said:
So glad to hear that! Keep those upgrade, good line stealing scabs out of here. They came from PDT, they can go back to PDT. PSA is not a homeless shelter for anyone who took a risk and flowed up to another company. Those guys knew what could happen. Sorry to hear that they are furloughed but they have no business and no right to come here.

Mamba20: The situation here regarding these pilot's was a touchy one at best. There was certainly outrage on the part of many pilot's. Most did not agree with what the outcome was going to bring, me included. I know you and alot of folks are frustrated, who can blame us?, but would it be out of line to ask for a little proffesionalism? The "Scab" word is thrown more around these days then your neighbors cat. It's getting old.

Jump back over to the 61 site. It was a much more entertaining thread. Agree?:beer:

mamba20 said:
So glad to hear that! Keep those upgrade, good line stealing scabs out of here. They came from PDT, they can go back to PDT. PSA is not a homeless shelter for anyone who took a risk and flowed up to another company. Those guys knew what could happen. Sorry to hear that they are furloughed but they have no business and no right to come here.

How come?

I dont know how to get on the 61 site. I sent my stuff in a long long long time ago and nothing ever came of it. Oh well, I'll send it in again I guess

mamba20 said:
Perhaps I misspoke when I used the word scab. It was a bit below the belt.

Ya think.....

Name one city you guys fly to that wasn't mainline when you had the Doorknobs. Not to split hairs, but take a look in the mirror before you go throwing the namecalling around. You do have my respect for owning up to it though. Drink one on me.

OPECJet said:
Ya think.....

Name one city you guys fly to that wasn't mainline when you had the Doorknobs. Not to split hairs, but take a look in the mirror before you go throwing the namecalling around. You do have my respect for owning up to it though. Drink one on me.

Williamsport
Greenbrier

To name a few. I could go on.

OPECJet said:
Ya think.....

CHO and OAJ

CHO - Piedmont B-737
OAJ - Piedmont/USAir B-737, F-28
Greenbrier - USAir B-737

I flew these routes.

SOVT said:
CHO - Piedmont B-737
OAJ - Piedmont/USAir B-737, F-28
Greenbrier - USAir B-737

I flew these routes.

What year did the 737 go to Greenbrier? Just curious.
What about EVV?

Latest resources

Back