PSA Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bevis

I sent an on-line resume...I got back a complete package application. It said, "congratulations on being selected to fill out an application".....

Does anyone with PSA know if everyone gets this...? If not, what is the likelyhood of getting called for an interview...

Also, PSA wants an FCC licence and a passport...the passport will take weeks to get...should I send HR my packet minus the passport and FCC radio licence?

What to do?

Do you want the job?

I don't think they send them out to everyone, but it is part of the screening process. Go and start application for passport, and Fcc license gives you an immediate temporary certificate. Include a note indicating what you are doing ex.

applied for FCC ... on 7/20/01
applied for passport etc...

Just interviewed on Wed.

I didn't have a passport, but you need one (or applied for one)before date of hire. They just want to make sure you won't have any problems getting one. I guess it is really hard trying to track down a birth certificate from a foreign country.

FlightTraker

I got the same application package a few days ago. I think Spike is right on, as far as not everyone who applies, receives the application. However, its a step in the right direction. :)

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back