PSA Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dr. Gonzo

I faxed a resume to PSA a while ago and got an application in the a mail last week. None of of the other commuters have done this. I am curious wether or not this is normal for PSA or are they actually looking at my resume. By the way I had no letters of recommendation and no one walked my stuff in.........anything in particular I can do to help my odds?.......they seem like a good company and I would really like to fly there.

Sparky79
Fill out the app ASAP and get it in. I did and got a call for an interview within 7 days. This was last August, but I think their protocal is still the same.

Good Luck

Fill it out guys. They have started hiring like crazy.

Good Luck

PS. To all you ACA guys and gals that got furoughed lately, send your stuff in ASAP.

Last edited:
You were all right, sending it in as soon as possible was the right thing to do. NOW...Can anyone help me with what to expect for the interview??? Got a call today and want to make this a good one, these really seem like a good group of people and I would really like to work there. thanks

Sparky79 said:
You were all right, sending it in as soon as possible was the right thing to do. NOW...Can anyone help me with what to expect for the interview??? Got a call today and want to make this a good one, these really seem like a good group of people and I would really like to work there. thanks

Sparky,

Its been a while since I interviewed here, but from what I understand its still prettymuch the same. Goto www.aviationinterviews.com for the latest and don't sweat it. Just relax and be yourself. No canned answers and you'll be fine.

All three WO's should be coming out of BK with the rest of group so if you can get in now, you'll be in a good position.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Theres plenty of us on here.

Take Care

BTD

Latest resources

Back