• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Prospective Rest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Currently not managment, not Avantair, not fractional, not even a pilot anymore. I haven't posted in months, but for some reason the only guys that seem to want to "educate" are the union guys, most content non-union guys remain silent because they are happy. It's funny, when I give my personal experiences and tell people to educate themselves before they make a mistake that will require a job change to fix, I get criticized. I always say, do your homework and be careful what you ask for. I stupidly got into this "debate" because I'm of the opinion it doesn't take a union to detirmine correct rest rules. I now regret it, but there are few of us out there that are willing to speak about the pitfalls of being organized. If you want to invite a union in and risk the long term future employment of yourself, your coworkers and maybe even the company, go for it. But be careful what you ask for. And Pebbles, why on earth would I tell you who I was through a PM? The people on this board are smart enough to know better than that. I didn't and don't appreciate being called a liar. Opinionated through experience? Absolutely. A liar? Never.

Man, you're pathetic. You say you're not a liar. What about changing your

story. Is that lying? In a previous post on this thread, you said you work for a company flying large iron. Now all of a sudden you're not even a pilot? Tsk, tsk, you have to watch your stories a little more closely so you don't get caught with your pants down. Let me tell you something, you're a pathological lying scumbag.

Of course you wouldnt send me a PM telling me who you are. But you did send me a PM claiming to be someone else. Why? I dont know. Probably trying to figure out who I am. Sad that your life is so pathetic that you need to do this stuff to entertain yourself. You should be out making sure you don't lose more pilots, or have you fired them all.

By the way, I've forwarded your message to a few people who are reading this thread so they know that I'M not full of crap- you are.

butt head!

Mr. b19, please stop telling people your me. Your PM to Mr. pebbles was foward to me.

In the PM you state to be me in a poor attempt to draw out someones identity is....well....so you.

just what would you do with that person's identity?

I wonder...

murf

Last edited:
Mr. b19, please stop telling people your me. Your PM to Mr. pebbles was foward to me.

In the PM you state to be me in a poor attempt to draw out someones identity is....well....so you.

just what would you do with that person's identity?

I wonder...

murf

The PM said:

It's not who you think it is Murphy.

I sent it in resposne to the statement: Shut up. Everyone knows who you are. Go back to lying and ruining people's lives. We know it's just a game for you.

So, it's true that I'm not who you think I was, none of my posts do anything except encourage pilots to be careful in what they ask for in regards to unions because IMHO I've never seen a positive union example that helps entire companies, and now within 11 minutes of each other on a Friday night you and Pebbles just happen to be on the computer and place supportive posts within 11 minutes. I need a life?

Man, you're pathetic. You say you're not a liar. What about changing your story. Is that lying? In a previous post on this thread, you said you work for a company flying large iron. Now all of a sudden you're not even a pilot? Tsk, tsk, you have to watch your stories a little more closely so you don't get caught with your pants down. Let me tell you something, you're a pathological lying scumbag.

And to finish this up, the exaxt words were: The fact is, that I've worked for 91K, 135, and 121, union and non-union but was done flying before I went into the union carrier so I've never paid a penny in dues. I've witnessed lives, families and careers be destroyed by what unions considered important. While the union "fought" for "QOL" issues, those support people of which I am now one of them have been (for lack of a better term) "sacrificed."

All done with this silliness. Before you sign up be careful what you ask for..

Could you be any more vague.

Your use of the quotation marks makes me think of a certain memo writer at a certain fractional.

And to finish this up, the exaxt words were: The fact is, that I've worked for 91K, 135, and 121, union and non-union but was done flying before I went into the union carrier so I've never paid a penny in dues. I've witnessed lives, families and careers be destroyed by what unions considered important. While the union "fought" for "QOL" issues, those support people of which I am now one of them have been (for lack of a better term) "sacrificed."

All done with this silliness. Before you sign up be careful what you ask for..

Whatever man. You may say what you want on this public forum, but when you go to sleep at night, you know what you are. A liar. A person that doesn't care about anyone but yourself. A person that has no real friends- just people who kiss your feet because THEY want something from you. A lonely, pathetic man when it comes down to it.

P.S. I'm not who you think I am. But, I know who you are. You've got houses in St. Pete and New Jersey. Get it?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back