• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proof positive that the ERJ-170 family of aircraft are indeed regional jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your missing the point. RJs are loud in the cockpit, requireing David Clark type headsets, irregardless of being company provided or not. I've never ridden in a mainline cockpit which any of the pilots ever wore David Clarks.

The E170 was delivered to US Airways in 2003 from Embraer equipped with Sennheiser HME25KA-2s.

US Airways operated the E170s with Sennheiser HME25KA-2s.

The E170/190 family is equipped to accept HME25KA-2 or any 4 pin ANR headset....or conventional headset/mic plug.

US Airways operates it's E190 fleet with Sennheisers.

After the RAH acquisition of the US Airways/MDA E170s, some HME25KA-2s grew legs. RAH refused to maintain or replace the Sennheiser HME25KA-2s and swapped them out with DCs.

I use a Telex ANR.

T8

What does it say about a generation of pilots that have to finance their own headsets?

Darn straight skippy I'm using my own headset.

I ain't swappin spit, boogers and ear spoo with anyone!!!

I'll eat some hot FA crack on the overnights, but I ain't gonna share headsets!!

Darn straight skippy I'm using my own headset.

I ain't swappin spit, boogers and ear spoo with anyone!!!

I'll eat some hot FA crack on the overnights, but I ain't gonna share headsets!!

You're on one of your rolls tonight with your comments. You drinking and posting at the same time?

:laugh:

the only guys who wear them are all ex-chautauqua guys who are too F'in cheap to buy new ones!

Latest resources

Back