Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BcPilot99

Maybe I missed something...

I was deadheading the other day on a CRJ, plane is pretty much full with one open in the back across from me and the other one up front...A pilot who was jumpseating home walks on, ( shirt half untucked and No tie and buttons undone) followed closely by his FA girlfriend...They start looking at each other and she gives him the "I dont this is going to work" as he shakes his head he walks back to the girl on the row across the aisle one back from me and tells her that she needs to move up to the open seat in the front so he and his girlfriend can sit together...The girl sitting in the seat gives him the WTT, OVER look and moves....Maybe I am missing something, is this professional or not????

Wow that is really bad.... Maybe if the airlines would treat their employees better they in turn would act better. Look, today, people don't care as much because their company does not care as much. It is all a major symptom of the airline industry today. You would have never seen this occur back on the 80's or earlier..... Scum bags treated like scum bags always act like scum bags..

Wow that is really bad.... Maybe if the airlines would treat their employees better they in turn would act better. Look, today, people don't care as much because their company does not care as much. It is all a major symptom of the airline industry today. You would have never seen this occur back on the 80's or earlier..... Scum bags treated like scum bags always act like scum bags..

Have to disagree with you there Prop. This guy is an unprofessional Dirt Bag and it wouldn't make any difference if he was working for the best company in the world. And, if you think your company is so bad that you are compelled to shame your company and "yourself", you have options. "QUIT"! Everyone is hiring.

This moron, and his FA GF need to realize that non-revving/jump-seating is a privilege, not a right. Nothing should help him realize that more then having that privilege revoked. HAVE FUN GETTING HOME JACKASS!

"QUIT"! Everyone is hiring.

Go where? Just about everyone sucks! Bottom line is this whole airline industry needs to be trashed! People want cheap a$$ tickets, so where do they take the hit! SERVICE! Look at all the major airlines.... United, US Airways, NWA.....etc.. Their service sucks, employees have taken 40% paycuts and pensions trashed! While Managers and CEO's walk around with millions hanging out there pockets.
While I don't agree with what this guy did, it really shouldn't suprise anyone! The industry in now getting the bottom of the barrel in terms of employees... Nobody really cares about anything now.

Pay is so bad that most people are leaving the industry, and the ones that can't leave just dont give a crap!

Until management starts caring, don't look for the employees to start caring!!!

Last edited:
On the flip side,

I was non-revving home with my fiancee and she got a coach seat and the last seat available to me was a 1st class seat. I went back in coach and asked the lady sitting next to her if she wouldn't mind switching with me and taking MY 1st class seat. She didn't even look at me as she got up and sat in 1st class for a 2:50 hr flight. Beeeeotch!!!!

On the flip side,

I was non-revving home with my fiancee and she got a coach seat and the last seat available to me was a 1st class seat. I went back in coach and asked the lady sitting next to her if she wouldn't mind switching with me and taking MY 1st class seat. She didn't even look at me as she got up and sat in 1st class for a 2:50 hr flight. Beeeeotch!!!!
Apparently you are a dirtbag.

On the flip side,

I thought you got banned DeAngelo?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back