• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Professional Ethics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where are all these ALPA rewards they talk about? Last time I checked, I haven't gotten any, and they keep asking for more money.

This was brought up a few months ago. Check out some of the old posts before trying to stir the pot.

The captain that did the reporting had bought his ticket on the "other" airline so was a paying passenger. Professional courtesy does not extend to the pilots almost killing me and 49 other innocent passengers. This was a case of STUPITY.

When an ERJ needs nearly 11000' of runway to rotate everyone on board should know that something is not right.

I have heard the story straight from the guy that was in the back. He tried to have the FA tell the pilots to de-ice he even stood up during the taxi when he knew they were about to enter the runway. The pilots ignored the professional courtesy's and decided to take-off anyways.

Like I said know the facts before you stir the pot!

This was brought up a few months ago. Check out some of the old posts before trying to stir the pot.

The captain that did the reporting had bought his ticket on the "other" airline so was a paying passenger. Professional courtesy does not extend to the pilots almost killing me and 49 other innocent passengers. This was a case of STUPITY.

When an ERJ needs nearly 11000' of runway to rotate everyone on board should know that something is not right.

I have heard the story straight from the guy that was in the back. He tried to have the FA tell the pilots to de-ice he even stood up during the taxi when he knew they were about to enter the runway. The pilots ignored the professional courtesy's and decided to take-off anyways.

Like I said know the facts before you stir the pot!

I dont think you know the facts. The pilots did not take off with ice on the wings and returned to the gate and deiced a second time before taking off. I have personally had a conversation again with the pilot on this matter. I have also had a conversation with the FSDO and this report that was filed is completely false. I hope that you have a conversation with your guy that was in the back of the aircraft. He has a lot more to worry about filing a false report with a federal agency.

Well if we are talking about the same incident then no they did take-off with frost on the upper surface of the wing. This was confirmed to me by another friend that works for the airline that did the take-off. He told me that in his last reccurent they spent about 30 min going over this incident.

If your speaking of another incident then I apologize for stepping in your thread, because I am not familar with it.

Latest resources

Back