Proctor and Gamble FLT dept.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

USA_Av8r

Does anyone know anything about working there? I was just curious and I have never seen anything on here about them?

If you can get hired at 3M, you can probably get hired at P&G. ;)

No one leaves. Everyone is happy. With all the unemployed G450/550 guys out there in the Midwest, the competition would be tough.

Good luck.

TC

P.S.--Based at LUK. G550's (and maybe something smaller but I'm not sure).

They have some IV's that I believe are going away for more 550's.....pretty strong rumor that they have a 650 on order

I have a friend there....he likes it

I know the chief pilot, he is a real stand up guy. He learned to fly in the local LUK area. It seems to me they hire locally from internal recs, I could be wrong though.

Not unless they keep it somewhere else, I've never seen one in their hangar or on their ramp

They were hiring about 1-2 months ago. After the online pilot app you do a ~70 question test to see if you are P&G material. Only problem is many of the questions seemed for non-pilot type positions. At least they had the courtesy to send me a thanks but no thanks letter. Good Luck everybody.

They were hiring about 1-2 months ago. After the online pilot app you do a ~70 question test to see if you are P&G material. Only problem is many of the questions seemed for non-pilot type positions. At least they had the courtesy to send me a thanks but no thanks letter. Good Luck everybody.

WOW I didn't even make the letter. I guess congrats is in order for making the letter.

I use to fly out of LUK. They seem to be hiring a lot more than I would think they should. Is it still a dream job?

Applied a while ago,even sent a nice letter to the Chief Pilot.

He was nice enough to respond, but I havent heard anything about the job. Would LOVE to work for them though!

Been trying since 2004, NOT GIVING UP!!! :)

Latest resources

Back