• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Proctor and Gamble FLT dept.

USA_Av8r

Total Time
Does anyone know anything about working there? I was just curious and I have never seen anything on here about them?

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
If you can get hired at 3M, you can probably get hired at P&G. ;)

No one leaves. Everyone is happy. With all the unemployed G450/550 guys out there in the Midwest, the competition would be tough.

Good luck.

TC

P.S.--Based at LUK. G550's (and maybe something smaller but I'm not sure).

masedogg19

Banned
I bless the rains.......
Total Time
2600+
They have some IV's that I believe are going away for more 550's.....pretty strong rumor that they have a 650 on order

I have a friend there....he likes it

Buckeye

Total Time
-
I know the chief pilot, he is a real stand up guy. He learned to fly in the local LUK area. It seems to me they hire locally from internal recs, I could be wrong though.

masedogg19

Banned
I bless the rains.......
Total Time
2600+
Not unless they keep it somewhere else, I've never seen one in their hangar or on their ramp

chickenwolf

Winter is Coming!!!
Total Time
They were hiring about 1-2 months ago. After the online pilot app you do a ~70 question test to see if you are P&G material. Only problem is many of the questions seemed for non-pilot type positions. At least they had the courtesy to send me a thanks but no thanks letter. Good Luck everybody.

heywatchthis

Total Time
6000+
They were hiring about 1-2 months ago. After the online pilot app you do a ~70 question test to see if you are P&G material. Only problem is many of the questions seemed for non-pilot type positions. At least they had the courtesy to send me a thanks but no thanks letter. Good Luck everybody.

WOW I didn't even make the letter. I guess congrats is in order for making the letter.

I use to fly out of LUK. They seem to be hiring a lot more than I would think they should. Is it still a dream job?

tdwnds1

Total Time
Applied a while ago,even sent a nice letter to the Chief Pilot.

He was nice enough to respond, but I havent heard anything about the job. Would LOVE to work for them though!

Been trying since 2004, NOT GIVING UP!!! :)